Records some movement, not others

My (battery) stick up cam records some activity but not all.

Cleaner arrived by car today (c13.30) and entered house but no recording, when taking out bins (13.31) recording started, and when departing (14.29) only the door closing but not the driving away recorded.

Hey @AWB. It seems like you may want to adjust your motion frequency and sensitivity. Having your frequency set to frequent will help ensure that you’re camera is always turning on when motion is detected so that you don’t miss a single event happening at your home when you’re away. Please check out our Ring Help Center Article here to learn more about these settings and how to adjust them. Once you play around with them a little, you should be able to find a configuration that works perfectly for your home! :smiley_cat:

Thanks admin.

Useful info but i dont appear to have the option to adjust motion settings as suggested in your link?

Ive attached the screen which shows options available to me in terms of adjustment.

I was discussing the ability to adjust zones with a colleague who is able to on his device?

Hi @AWB. It looks like you are just a shared user for that device! Shared users are unable to make setting changes on the device, which includes motion settings. If you can, please reach out to the owner of the device, and have them do so from their account and on that device. You will see more options in the Device Profile for that device from their account.