Recordings duplicated many times on history timeline

For the last month or so, my Ring Doorbell Pro 2 has been duplicating recordings on the history timeline.
Today alone it duplicated the same 12 minute clip 8 times in a row, overriding what was actually recorded during that time.
The camera is active and connected on my desktop the whole time (I work from home) and is showing a proper live feed as if it is recording correctly.
But when you go look back on the history, the times it seemed to be recording correctly, the footage is mostly a few 12 minute clips repeated over and over, many times.
I’ve tried removing and reconnecting the camera, restarting my modem and reconnecting the camera to the network with no change to the problem.
Device health states that transformer voltage is good, power output is good and signal strength is in the green zone all the time.
I feel like this is a problem on Rings end, not mine. Anyone else having this problem or know a fix for it?

EDIT:Thought I had fixed it, but nope. Witnessed live as a recording I had just watched got overridden by the one prior to it. Might be done with Ring.

Hi @user53719. Thank you for sharing this concern. If you could please give our support team a call to further investigate. You can also reach out to our support team on Facebook or Twitter by sending a private message to @Ring. Our support team will be able to gather beneficial information to have this looked into more in depth. Meanwhile, you can try rebooting your Doorbell using the Ring app to see if it helps.

@user53719. This concern was looked into and should now have been resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing this or if it has been resolved for you. Thank you.

Could you share how to fix this problem as it has started to happen today here too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.