Recording footage

Hello, i have ring plus but my device no longer seems to record anything or show recording on the app, can anyone help? Its a wireless ring door bell.

Hi @Ryanm98. To clarify, a Ring Protect plan is required for access to video recording. Without a subscription, you will only be able to see Live View, and there will be no recordings in the Event History. Additionally, make sure your Ring Doorbell has a strong wifi connection for optimal performance.

After checking the above, I’d then suggest ensuring your Motion Zones and Motion Sensitivity are configured the way you want them. Battery powered Doorbells also have the Motion Frequency setting. Lastly, review your Modes settings and ensure you don’t have motion detection disabled in a specific Mode.

If this issue persists after all of the above, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.