Recently moved and can't change location

So my family has recently moved and I decided to install the Ring Doorbell Pro from our old house at our new house. So I hooked it up no problem, but when I went to check the Neighbors app I was still located at my old address. Now I’ve gone through every phone and none of them seem to have ownership privelages to change the address. I tried removing the Ring from my account and using the factory reset button. Now it is stuck offline and when I try to set it up again it says it is still registered to its owner. Which none of our phones have owner privelages so Now I’m stuck with a non-operable Doorbell Pro. I also forgot my Chime Pro at the old house, but I don’t think that would have any effect on my current issues.

Any help?

Hey there, @Dougz! The Neighbors app location information is going to be separate from your Ring devices functionality. Much of this is controlled within the Ring app or the owner account.

When logged in as owner, please check the locations drop down to ensure the old location is not showing up. This can also be done within the menu settings option. Once location is confirmed, please visit the Neighbors app and tap the settings cog in the top right hand corner. There you will see options for altering your Neighbors app radius and location. While the old location might still show up there, it can be disabled for any alerts. The new location should also display with options to enable notifications and radius. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: