Receiving “Something went wrong” after deleting videos, past get days. Yet videos get deleted. Bug report

problem with “Something went wrong” happens when I use Delete All in iPhone app history

SAME HERE: same “SOMETHING WENT WRONG” message at end of “delete all” operation. It’s a software issue—please fix it!

Same for me for several weeks

1 Like

Me too! What’s the fix?

Hi neighbors. Thank you for sharing your feedback on this. We’ve notified the team that oversees the Ring App and they are currently investigating this concern. Rest assured, we are working to resolve this concern for you. If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to ask.

I have exact same problem and reported it to the Ring Techs.

1 Like

So the Ring “Team” has been notified for around 2 weeks or more. What is the status?

1 Like

Having the same problem here.

1 Like

Same problem here. Come on Ring, just fix it. Very annoying.

1 Like

Same exact problem. I’ve checked everything. Latest app, latest IOS. Happens on all of my IOS devices.

It seems to have occurred after the latest updates. But I can’t figure out why.

Thanks

2 Likes

I am still having the same problem soo annoying pleaae fix the bug

2 Likes

Same problem here too

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue as everyone else. Any update on when this will be fixed?

1 Like

Same problem
Your supports sucks
Fix the problem ring

2 Likes

Yah fix the dam issue! My god not rocket science.

1 Like

Same error, “something went wrong”.

The issue has not yet been resolved. Very annoying glitch.

I will second that. I’ve seen the same behavior. However, I’ve seen a related behavior that produces an error message when it shouldn’t:

Normally, I like to just swipe Right and then “delete all,” when I want to clear the history. When I do this, the app provides all the normal warnings.

However, when it completes the action, I get a warning screen that says “something went wrong!” The history appears not to have been deleted but when I switch to another page and come back, it is in fact deleted.

Screenshot of the error messages attached.

Is this fixed yet? I see it was reported a month ago! What is the problem???

1 Like

This getting ridiculous, please fix this!

1 Like