Receiving Alerts but no Live view

Good Morning Everyone,

I have had my Ring Pro for about 6 months and have experienced this kind of issue once before. I thought I just pressed the button on the side of the doorbell and it cleared up. That doesn’t seem to be resolving the issue this time. I don’t really want to default the device as then I have to connect to Alexa again and everything. I get motion alerts from the doorbell to my phones but when attempting to connect to the doorbell it doesn’t launch live view. Even when attempting to access the doorbell via the Application it will not open a live view but it shows as online. Is there anyway to just reboot the doorbell w/o defaulting it and have to set it and all associated applications back up again?

Thank you,

Will G.

Hi there, @Ducati0927! Outside of pressing and holding the side button, you can alternatively remove power from the Doorbell Pro momentarily, then reapply power. After the power cycle, please also check that your Doorbell Pro is connected to your 2.4 Ghz network, rather than your 5Ghz network. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: