Re-set

I’m trying to reset up my camera. I use my doorbell all the time but I let my batteries run down on the camera so I’m trying to reset it but it tells me it has another owner. Well I am the owner how do I fix that.

Hey @Tschumaker. You should just need to reconnect the device through the Device Health page. When you go into the Ring app > Main Menu > Devices, do you see the device here? If you do not see the device here, you may need to ensure you’re logged into the right account first. In the event you have ensured you logged into the right account and still do not see the Device under Devices so that you can select the Device Health tile and then reconnect it this way, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I believe I’m logged in correctly because my Door Bell shows up. I will try the items in reply when I get home from work. Thanks!

1 Like

I do not have a Device Health because the camera is not showing up. When I go through the set-up it tells me someone else owns it then goes away. I’ll have to call in.

1 Like