Rapid Ring notification

Hi,

I just downloaded the ‘rapid ring’, and it’s great for loading live view.

But, I find it a bit tedious the way all notifications now take me to live view. I liked the fact when I received motion notifications, I could click on them at any time and be taken to that specific event, now it’s just live view and I have to actively go to the org. Ring app to see each event.

Is the only way really to change the ‘motion’ notifications to come from original ring app? I obviously like when I’m on my phone and I receive a motion notification that I can go straight and quickly to live view, but when I notice it hours later, I want to see the event and not live view, but I guess I can’t have it both ways :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Good question, @Gr8Dane! You should certainly be able to choose which app sends you notifications. In the Rapid Ring app, please ensure your alert toggles are off or the settings for alerts through the Rapid Ring app is disabled. Then, in the main Ring app, ensure alerts toggles are enabled. This should allow you to receive and answer your notifications via the main Ring app, but keep the Rapid Ring app handy if you want a quicker live view. Feel free to also check out our help center article about Rapid Ring for more tips on use. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: