Rapid Ring and Ring app iOS

I thought the Rapid Ring would automatically rpevent double notification of Ring events, etc. I am getting two notifications for everything and it is quite annoying. How do we fix this?

I wish there was a way to integrate the two apps. If I go to rapid ring - which brings up camera quickly, but yet want to see history, there should be a way to click and take me over to the main app quicker.

Hi @jonsamson! Toggling notifications “on” for a specific device in the Rapid Ring app will turn “off” notifications for that device in the original Ring app. That means, you’ll be getting your notifications faster through the Rapid Ring app. However, you can always control or change the notification settings in the Rapid Ring app or the Ring app.

If you are receiving double notifications, I recommend double checking these settings. Once they’ve been configured, your notifications should come from only on of the apps. Keep in mind this setting is per device.

When going between each app, this will have to be done manually at this time, but can be made easier if grouped on your IOS home screen for convenience. Otherwise, this is great feedback that I’ll be sure to deliver to our teams here.

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request Board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile:

How do you “toggle” notifications in rapid ring app? I am getting notifications from both rapid ring and the ring app.

Hey @Harris48, happy to chime in for Marley here. When you open the Rapid Ring App, simply tap the cogwheel in the top right corner and this should pull up the Settings menu. You can toggle the alerts on or off for each Doorbell or Camera you have via the ring and motion icons under each device. I hope that helps! :slight_smile: