Hey Neighbors! At this time, there is not an option to delete a neighborhood, but if you are concerned about getting alerts for a neighborhood you are no longer apart of, you can turn off the alerts for this area.
Here are the steps:
- Go into your Ring App
- Go to the three lines at the top left and click on Neighbors
- Click on the gear icon at the top right
- Find the neighborhood you no longer wish to have alerts for and select “Alert Preferences”
- For schedule, turn this to Off
- Under Alert Types, deselect all types.
This should help you at least get rid of any notifications you may still get for this neighborhood in the meantime!
This isn’t a solution. It’s a workaround. I don’t understand why this topic is marked as Solved.