Protective Cases

Does anyone know where I can buy a Ring-authorized protective case for a 2nd generation doorbell? Thank you for your help

Hi @user31791. We do not have any protective cases for Ring Doorbells at this time. You can find all of the Doorbell accessories we offer on our website here. You may be able to find third-party cases or covers, but we can’t guarantee they will fit properly. Feel free also to add your suggestion to our Feature Request board, where neighbors can add their ideas for new devices or features. :slight_smile:

I have another important question and that’s how do I turn down the volume on greeting messages? Someone rang my doorbell and complained about how loud that message is. Could you please help me? Thank you

Hi @user31791. I’m happy to chime in. The volume for Smart Responses cannot be adjusted. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you made in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors who come to this thread can easily find your feature!