Protect Plus Professional Monitoring - Eastern Ontario - Confusion with municipality

Hi Ring Support,

I’ve contacted support several times on this issue and have never received a response. I am subscribed to Protect Plus.

I’ve tried many different address in my locality, mine, and those chosen at random to verify. I continue to receive the following:

"Verify Location

Double check your address

Ring can’t offer professional monitoring for PO boxes, homes on military bases or rural routes, and a few other typoes of locations
"

My municipality is South Stormont, Ontario. I’ve contacted the individual at the local OPP station and was put in touch with Mr. Perkins, the false alarm coordinator for the county.

He informed me others have activated Ring to his knowledge with professional monitoring but a permit is required.

I would love to know if Ring can verify this or if I pay for the permit, will I still be out of luck based on my address. Specifically, I’m looking for protection in Ingleside, ON K0C 1M0.

Thank you for assistance.

Hi @51e1112c48b48e428f1245496d441e. Questions about your Professional Monitoring permit are best directed towards our support team. I know you mentioned reaching out to them previously, however the Ring Community is a public neighbor-to-neighbor forum, which means we aren’t able to see your account details and we don’t want you sharing any private information such as your address. When reaching out to our support team, you should be able to speak to the Ring Alarm team specifically so they can further investigate this and make sure your Professional Monitoring gets properly set up. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.