Proof of coverage

Trying to get a certificate with proof of coverage for insurance discounts. But I can’t find where to get this. I have The ring alarm with the Plus plan by way of a free year included with the doorbell2 from Costco if that matters.
Please help I want that discount. Thanks

1 Like

To get your Alarm certificate, follow these instructions:
Go to Ring.com/account.
Login to Ring.com.
Click My Account.
Click Settings from the menu.
Click Monitoring (must say “Professional”)
Click Certificate.
Download and/or Print the Certificate.

2 Likes

Right now my certificate says I have “24/7 monitoring for Burglary, Panic”. If I add a Smoke & CO Listener or the First Alert Z-Wave Smoke/CO Alarm to my system will the certificate then show referencing the monitored fire protection?

1 Like

This is exactly the same question i have. Can anyone @Ring answer this? In order to get the insurance discount i need the certificate to state “burglary, panic & FIRE” What do i need to do in order to certify that i am indeed covered for fire protection/monitoring?

Just got off the phone with the Alarm Department with Ring and the statement from the representative is as follows:

When you incorporate either a listener or the z-wave smoke detector into ring alarm system, the insurance certificate will automatically update to reflect fire protection

1 Like