Promlem with Motion Zone & Sensitivity

Can someone please help with problems I’m having with Motion Zones & Sensitivity?

I have a new Stick Up Cam Powered, and if I set the Sensitivity to Max, I get every passing car even my neighbors opening and closing the garage doors. If I set to to 75%, I get nothing, not even me pulling into my garage or pulling out.

As you can see from my zone area, I don’t have my neighbors or street in the zone, but it picks it up. My Signal Strenth is between 45 and 49. It varies throughout the day.

Thank you.

Hi @LarryAC. I’d recommend reviewing this Help Center Article which will cover the proper positioning for your Stick Up Cam Wired. Additionally, you can read more about how the motion detection works in Ring devices here, which can help with how you choose to adjust the settings.

If you’re unable to get it sorted, the next best step would be for you to follow up with our support team directly so they can take a look at your device and account. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: