Problem with the screws

I was installing the ring doorbell with the wedge adapter. Using the smaller screws supplied, I cannot attach the doorbell to the wedge. Only 3-4 threads of the screws attach to the wedge. Any minimal force will pull the doorbell out of the wedge. I tried loosening the wedge mount on the wall, but the screws will still not hold the doorbell onto the wedge mounting plate.

Hey @amylizward. Are you using only one wedge or multiple wedges in your installation? Longer screws should have been included with the Wedge Kit precisely for this purpose, so you may want to use the longer screws to complete the setup. If you find that you don’t have any additional screws with your Wedge Kit, or if the Doorbell is not staying secured to the wedge, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They can make sure you have everything you need for installation and walk through it with you step-by-step. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.