Pro Doorbell Rings Automatically when night mode activates

I installed two separate pro’s that go to the same mechanical chime. Both are connected on the ‘front’ at the chime on a single power pack. They both work perfectly until night mode turns on. As soon as that happens, the chime starts buzzing/humming and the chime automatically ‘dings’ (without the corresponding ‘dong’). I assume this is a power issue, but what can I do to fix it?

Hey @oldmanford. You can fix any power concerns by following our Help Center Article here. Please note that having two of these Doorbells requires two Pro Power Kits as well. You can see what the setup of two Pros looks like in our wiring diagrams here. Let me know if this helps! :slight_smile:

I can’t find the second pro power kit. I may have tossed it with the box when I finished installation. I also see that they are sold out everywhere… Any suggestions on how to get my hands on one of those?

@oldmanford That must be it then! Since you need that second Pro Power Kit for the other Doorbell but it is not available on the website to purchase, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.