Pro doorbell mic faulty

Hi all
My doorbells mic has decided to stop working. I can see the video and can talk through the phone and hear it outside but the mic on the doorbell is very very feint. Its been working fine? I’ve reset everything, unintalled and reinstalled bit nothing. Any ideas?

2 Likes

We have had the same issue today. No problems up to now. Did you manage to fix it?

Hey neighbors! For a concern like this, you may want to try resetting your Doorbell and performing a fresh setup. To reset your Doorbell, you’ll want to hold down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s complete, you can walk through a new setup in the Ring App by following the steps under Set Up a Device. If the audio issues still persist after this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a closer look at your device and help isolate the cause. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.