Privacy Zones not working properly

I’ve got an issue with privacy zones on a ring stick up camera - on mains, outside. Were fine with 2 zones, I moved camera slightly and went to alter privacy zones, both have disappeared but when I go to add a new one it says maximum number reached, delete one, but I can’t see them to delete. I have tried power cycling and reset through app, restarted app and mobile device, no joy. Can anyone help?

Hi @ddalby1965. We’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble editing the Privacy Zones with your Ring app; rest assured that our team is investigating and working to resolve this as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can also try editing your Privacy Zones in the Ring app using a different phone or tablet. If that does not work, try another setup for your Camera to see if that helps.

For now, I have accepted this response as a solution. While we are aware of this concern and the team is investigating, this is a helpful way for other neighbors who come into this thread to try the suggested troubleshooting steps. If these troubleshooting steps do not work, please share in-depth information and examples as to what happens so we can pass it along to the appropriate teams. We appreciate your patience and will continue to update this thread with more information. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.