Powered 3rd Gen stick up battery warning

Ive seen many other similar on here. I have a powered 3rd gen stick up cam, and yes it is powered, no battery, yes im sure!! It wont do live view as it complains about critical low battery, when there isnt one. Was this ever fixed please, and if so how??

Hi @lunartuna. I’d recommend checking the power cable on your Stick Up Cam to ensure it is firmly plugged into both your Camera and the outlet. Make sure there is no dirt or debris on either end that could be impacting the connection. If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a deeper look at this. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Good luck! I have been waiting for over a year now for the “Fix” that they told me was coming out. I am on hold right now and all they want me to do is the same things that I did last year when it stopped working. Power off camera & router, delete the app and reinstall it and the cameras, move it closer to the router, and the list goes on.