Power strength issue to wired Ring doorbell

I have two of the Video Doorbell Pros installed. I also have the Hardwired Transformer installed. I’ve recently been having some quality issues in the video. In the ring app under Device Health, the Transformer Voltage shows Poor in red and says the doorbell transformer doesn’t supply enough power. Then right under that in Power Output, it shows Level 1 - Your doorbell transformer is strong.
Well which is it?? Seems these two things contradict each other. What could be my problem? Thank you for any thoughts or assistance.

Hi @RichardNJ. If your Doorbell Pro is reporting poor voltage, try the following steps:

• Verify that you have installed the Pro Power Kits correctly using our wiring diagrams on our Help Center page here . For example, if you have two Pros installed with one internal chime, you should be installing two Pro Power Kits into the one internal chime.

• Verify the wiring gauge is good as well using our Help Center article here.

• Reboot both your Pros using the Ring app.

As for poor video quality concerns, we have this Help Center article here on what troubleshooting steps to try to help. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.