Power Outage - Window Sensors

We had a power outage yesterday for about 6 hours, the base station remained online and I had set my alarm to away, however when the power restored all of our window sensors sent notifications that they had just been closed. I’m wondering if anyone else has had this happen, and if the sensors stayed online with the base station during the outage? I didn’t think to look at all the sensors during the outage on the app, just the base station.

Hey @reetnh. Did the Base Station go into cellular backup? When in cellular backup, if the signal strength is not strong, it may cause delays in the system if in cellular backup for quite some time. To check why this may have happened and why the delay was as long as it was, you can always check in with our support team who can look into the logs to see what happened further for you! For this support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.