Power level no longer showing in app for Ring Pro?

I used to be able to check the power level on my hardwired Ring Pro doorbell in the app under Device Health. I no longer see power level in the menu. Has anyone else noticed this feature disappear? How do I check the power reaching the doorbell now without buying a multimeter? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Beergut. You should be able to see the last registered voltage in the Device Health page in the Ring App. Try triggering a test event by ringing the Doorbell, then force close and re-open the Ring App. If it is still not showing a voltage level, would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you’re seeing on your end? Be sure to block out the MAC ID and any other personal information, such as the wifi network name as well.

Resurrecting this thread as I recently noticed it on my phone as well as my wife’s - both Samsung Galaxy S20 FEs. It’s relatively recent as it used to show the power levels. RSSI is showing without issue. I have the Ring Doorbell Pro 2 which was recently renamed officially by Ring to Wired Doorbell Pro - could be a coincidence but it was with this change I noticed the lack of the power level values.

Hi @DSMdude. The Wired Doorbell Pro should show its Power Output in its Device Health.

Justin_Ring - You need a Ring Refresher Course!

A recent App update removed both and I personally would like both reinstated.

Hi @user73569. Thank you for that information. I will reach out to my team to have this looked into.

1 Like

Hi neighbors. You should now see the Power Output for your Wired Doorbell Pro. If not, please make sure you have the latest version of the Ring app.

1 Like