Power cord replacement for wired spotlight camera

The power cord was ripped from the camera. Anyone know where/how to get a replacement?

Hey @cjgaucher. Whenever there is damage to the cord on the Spotlight Cam Wired, the device in whole must be replaced. For any questions on your device’s [warranty](http://Whenever%20there is damage to the cord on the Spotlight Cam Wired, the device in whole must be replaced. For any questions on your device’s warranty or for requesting a replacement, you’ll want to reach out directly to our support team. ) or for requesting a replacement, you’ll want to reach out directly to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.

Thanks. I called customer service last week and they are sending me a replacement power cord. Thankfully I do not have to purchase a whole new system. Camera should be fine. I will post an update when I complete the installation.

1 Like

How much was the replacement power cord?

How did u go about getting a replacement power cord. I tried & was told I couldn’t get one.