Ring App

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring app features, settings, and more.
U
User Solution
Closed
Post not showing in neighborhood
neighbors
troubleshooting

About two days ago, I made a post on Neighbors about a suspicious man who was pointing a flashlight at my home and car. I noticed the post didn’t go up so I tried reposting the video an hour later. I still have not seen any notification or my post in the local neighborhood.

This issue was time sensitive, and the information may prevent others from being the victims of a robbery.

Why is this feature not working?

17-01-2024 07:50:05

Responses (2)

J
User Solution

Hi @user74598. Make sure your Ring app is up-to-date with the latest updates available. You also want to check your email to see if you have received a message about it being denied, which would explain why you are not seeing it. You can also check your My Posts in the Neighbors app to see if it was denied. This option can be found in your Neighborhood settings by tapping the gear icon towards the top right of your screen in Neighbors. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call to further investigate this with you.

18-01-2024 08:43:47

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

17-02-2024 08:43:53

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User