Poor connection

Hi. My doorbell 2 started with a perfect connection but now shows as ‘ poor wifi connection ‘ .
I have done a speed test at the location of the doorbell and it is 135mb/s but the doorbell shows poor connection when checking the app.
I can connect all other devices without delay but with the doorbell, it show the poor connection which i worry will cause delay or missed notifications.
The rssi shows -77 which i so not understand due to the speeds i can reach at the location, i have even added a wifi extender which has not helped at all. Thanks

Hey @Yeauknw. You can learn more about RSSI and how to address this concern in our Help Center Article here, as well as our Community post here. If you find no relief with these articles, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.