Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
L
User Solution
Plan coming up as inactive
battery-video-doorbell
app-settings
wireless-security-cameras
ring-protect-plans
Hi I have a yearly subscription plan for my doorbell and it is coming up that my plan is inactive not recording when motion is detected or if someone rings the bell, I’ve tried sorting this with ring through X and after three hours they still hadn’t helped with this issue. It’s been like this since yesterday and I want to get to sorted and as I am after paying for a service that I am not receiving. ![IMG_2055|231x500](upload://bLSrMw0he5iZIQkBeLNzvpylGzW.jpeg)

12-12-2023 11:59:54

Responses (2)

T
User Solution

Hi @LKOB. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ve notified the team who works on this issue, and rest assured, they are investigating this concern. They are currently working to resolve this issue and hope to have it fixed soon. If you have any further questions in the meantime, we’re happy to help.

13-12-2023 04:22:49

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

12-01-2024 04:23:21

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User