PIN code issues

So - not sure who at Ring failed at engineering design but … - I had to install a new router … and now I need to reconnect Ring to the new network BUT the PIN code is on the back of the doorbell … and the doorbell is super-glued to my siding. So what am I supposed to do … this is one of the worst designed products I have ever seen esp with this issue (I guess the Ring team expects you to rip the device off of your front door everytime there is a network change …)

Hi @architectscott. As outlined in the installation directions here, there is no mention of super gluing your Doorbell as a method of installation. Instead, we recommend following the directions and using the supplied installation supplies with the included mounting bracket. We also offer the No-Drill Mount for locations where you cannot drill and allows for easy removal from the mounting bracket. Additionally, we’ve included a insert with the QR code and pin inside the original packaging. If you manage to safely remove your device and need replacement parts, you can find them here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.