Picture quality-Blue Tint to Picture

I have an Ring Doorbell Pro-1st Gen.

It worked well over the last couple of years, but lately it has a " Blue tint " to the picture. Like there was a blue sweet wrapper over the lens.

It works as it should, but even on playback we get this blue tint. Signal Strenght is RSSI-62.

My Wi-Fi test showed 38Mbps.

Heath report says " Clean bill of Heath".

Any ideas.

Quinny

Hi @quinny59! A blue colored image should not occur, especially during the day. The best first step here will be to remove power from the Doorbell Pro, either through disconnecting wires or hitting a breaker switch, then reapplying power after a few moments. Next, please ensure the Doorbell Pro is connecting to your 2.4 Ghz network, rather than a 5 Ghz network. While wifi resources look good, an RSSi of -62 can indicate some interference. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing this signal strength.

If this concern persists despite trying the above steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Blue tinge on my ring camera purchased from Amazon. very annoying. It was easier to return the product the go through solving issues . Not buying another one.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.