Phone constantly restarting when app is installed

I purchased a new Samsung A54 and downloaded the ring app which I received as a gift for Christmas. After a few days my phone started restarting at random intervals. I returned the phone and purchased the same make and model and installed the app again. The phone began with the same fault, restarting constantly (up to 12 times a day). I put the phone into safe mode and the phone became stable again which suggests that the issue is a third party app. After going back into standard mode, I started to delete apps to see if this solved the issue. The phone continued to restart itself again until I deleted the Ring app. After a few days of it being stable, I re-installed the Ring app and the issues began to occur.

Has anyone had similar issues? I can see people have commented on other threads about restarting issues when they have shared footage but not just by having it running in the background.

Hi @Yoake. I have not heard of this happening before. I would urge you to reach out to our social media team to handle this concern and look into this issue. Please send us a private message on Facebook @Ring or give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.