Pfsense and Stickup Cam V3

So I have two ring doorbell pros and two stickup cams.

I have no problems getting the Doorbells to work with my PFsense firewall but I can not get my stickup cams to work. I have spent hours and hours.

The firewall is not blocking it at least as far as Pfsense says. I have made special rules for it not to block it. According to the Pfsense firewall logs its not blocking it. I even took a packet capture of the IP address I assigned it. I assigned it from the MAC ID. The packet capure is when I am setting up the Stickup Cam and trying to connect it for the first time. It allways says fails.

I have checked many times and all necesary ports TCP and UDP are open for that IP address including my Ring Doorbell pros which work GREAT.

What am I missing?

Hi @jhcruser. There is quick test to see if your network is the problem, or your Stick Up Cam is at fault. Try connecting your Stick Up Cam to a wifi hotspot using a cell phone or tablet with that capability. If you are able to get it to connect using the wifi hotspot, then your ISP is definitely blocking it through some protocol. If not, then your Stick Up Cam may need to be replaced. Either way, try giving our support team a call. They will be able to look into your account and see what exactly needs to be done. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let us know what you are able to find!

Its the Pfsense firewall doing the blocking, just can’t figure out to make it work.

My Arlo cams work fine, my Ring Pro doorbells work fine but Stickup Cams dont! I am able to get them to work kind of through my VPN router (dedicated router with VPN) but the live video doesn’t work but at least everything else works.