Personalizing App Notification Tone Motion Sound to include "Device Name"

Is there a way to customize my App Notification Tone, Motion Sounds to include “Device Name”?
For example if you have more than one Stick up cam, I can only get “Motion at Stick up Cam” announcement but I cannot differentiate which Stick up Cam as it doesn’t include the “Device Name” option. It would be very helpful to hear motion at which stick up cam. In fact it sounds rather rude most of the time. So it would be nice to be able to customize the announcement to “motion at your garage cam” for example.

Good question, @mano! While App Alert Tones available can differ by Ring device model, the tone options related to this will be only to callout the model type. For instance, “motion at your Spotlight Cam”. You can choose different tones per device in the Ring app, which might help you differentiate between them.

We’ve also seen neighbors share success with using the Alexa announcements. and Alexa routines to achieve more alert possibilities.

If none of the above quite fit what you are looking for, feel free to add this request on our Feature Request Board. This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. :slight_smile: