People Only Mode is not recording anyone

I had to turn off People Only Mode since it would not capture when anyone would walk in front of my Ring 2 doorbell. It would catch the occasional car but even if I walk right in front of it, it would not capture it. Device health is Very Good and connected to internet fine. Thinking of switching to Eufy since there is no support or chat avaialble to have someone to troubleshoot. Just endless articles about how to set it up. Worthless.

Hey @nunya. I’m sorry you’ve had a hard time getting in touch with our support team on this concern. As we are not a direct line to support and instead a neighbor to neighbor support forum, I recommend still getting in touch with our team to follow up on this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Hope this goes well, and feel free to come back and share how this went, as your answer may help other neighbors! :slight_smile:

Heard anything from support? If not I will make the call and update. I’m having the same problem

I’m having a similar issue whereby it is only detecting some of the occasions of people at my door but not all. This has only been happening for the past couple of days or so and I have not changed any of my settings so there is no logical explanation that I can find. I can’t get hold of anyone at support and their chat is not available at the moment either. So frustrating! Has anyone been able to get hold of support or get any kind of answer to this problem?