Pan Tilt Mount Won’t calibrate

Same issue here. This is frustrating

1 Like

Same problem. Cant calibrate.

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem. Thought I was going crazy. I’ve had the pan and tilt for over a year and it worked fine. It stopped working yesterday. Called customer service and they will look into it.

It started working 5 minutes ago, seems that the issue is resolved.
Here in Holland anyway.

1 Like

Rebooted my camera again this morning and it breezed right through calibration and finally started working.

Tryed and it finally let me put in home Position and went to use 10 minutes later and same issue Cal. Fail again.

Working now here in AZ

1 Like

seems to be working now for me. earlier today I could move it in live view but it wouldn’t calibrate. just now it calibrated properly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi neighbors. I’ve notified my team about your concerns and this issue is actively being investigated. When more information becomes available, I’ll be sure to let you know. We appreciate your patience and if you have any more questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to ask. For the time being, I’m marking this comment as a solution, so other neighbors can easily know that we are working on your Pan Tilt mount concerns. Thanks, neighbors!

1 Like

Hey neighbors. Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this concern. The Pan Tilt Mount for your Stick-Up Cam should be functioning as intended at this time. Simply follow the on-screen prompts in the Ring app to complete the setup and calibration for your Pan Tilt Mount. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks, neighbor!

1 Like