paid subscription can't see videos

I paid the subscription but I still can’t see my new videos. My phone still thinks we don’t have a subscription. You charged my credit card, so what is going on?? No follow through on your app.

Hi @AwkwardTurtle, if you’re not seeing your videos but paid for the subscription, it may be best to reach out to our support team. You can contact them at anytime here.

Hi

I have the same issue that I got charged on my credit card for the subscription and can’t replay video . Could that be I changed home with new device ? I don’t know how to reach to ur support team a Pls assist

@Ericho0818 For immediate support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Please note that if you had a lapse in your subscription service, this may be why the video is inaccessible. Our support team can verify this for you, but if there was a lapse, please note that you will be unable to view these past events.