Over a month. No email about ownership xfer request. Why?

I initiated an ownership transfer request for a floodlight cam plus i found in a dumpster at an apartment complex. The camera works just fine, and i acquired it legally. If the owners, whomever they may be wanted the camera back or did not know it was gone, i feel a month is plenty long to allow for them to speak up. I am a recycler by trade, and i am principally opposed to designed obsolescence and the throwaway culture that grants companies the prerogative to bilk owners and potential secondhand owners of a product, of the the freedom to do as they please without further interference from the firm who sold the product to them. Ring sells services and products. They should damned well know the difference. Please unlock my camera immediately, so that i may do with it as i please, as its lawful owner. Or be subject to litigation which may endanger the very business model you employ to put me through this extended period of scrutiny over a product for which you have long since been paid… i expect a confirmation of receipt of this complaint, and action taken to resolve this matter, in a reasonable time frame. Thank you

I was explicitly told to expect an email, and that any attempt to log in and add the camera, prior to this email, would result in a failure to connect. Once again, this was made explicitly clear. I expect an email telling me to go ahead. Period. Now, also, i expect correspondence from someone at ring explaining why i have not yet gotten this email. Thank you though.

Hi @user19228. You will need to follow up with our support team regarding any device ownership concerns. The Ring Community is a public forum, so we do not have access to any of your account details and cannot check on the status of your transfer request. Feel free to let us know how it goes after you reach back out to support for an update on this.