Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
User Solution
Closed
Outdoor Spotlight camera suddenly can not Live View
live-view
troubleshooting
security-camera-mount

I installed 6 spotlight cam about a month ago. Everything went well until one camera fail on Live-View on March 6th. I try to check the device health and the signal strength and status are both normal. It can light up at night when someone is under its detection zone. But the live-view function is not working and it shows I could’t connect to the camera. I even reconnected it to the wifi but still it is not working. Any reason for that?

10-03-2024 02:34:51

Responses (2)

J
User Solution

Hi @user78697. Thank you for making sure your Cameras signal strength is good. Try the following additional steps:

• Reboot your router by unplugging it from power for a few seconds and plugging it back in.

• Factory reset your Camera by pressing and holding the setup button on it for 20–25 seconds, then reconnecting it to your wifi.

If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call for further assistance.

11-03-2024 05:16:38

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

10-04-2024 05:16:40

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User