Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
U
Ordering Security Yard Sign - Not Included
solar-panel
negative-feedback
cs-support
When ordering my alarm system it says it comes with a free yard sign. Well I didn't realize you still had to add it to the cart and it would be zeroed out, I thought it just came with it. So now it's been about a month and I've successfully set up my system. I've reached out to support to ask about getting the sign mailed and my only two options are pay for the sign or return the entire system and re-order. I can't be the only one who has forgot to add the sign. Has anyone successfully got their sign without a full uninstall?

18-10-2023 08:28:03

Responses (1)

C
Hi @user62894. I'm sorry to hear about the confusion regarding this promotion. Since we cannot view order information due to the Ring Community being a public forum, only our[ support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us#callus) would be able to go over what options are available regarding this promotional offer.

19-10-2023 04:19:27

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User