Ordered spotlight with solar and received the battery spotlight camera

So i recently ordered the spotlight camera with solar panels two pack with the floodlight cameras two pack ,so when they were delivered i was excited but to by surprise i received the spotlight cam battery pack with no solar panels i contacted customer services about the issue and they said kn there system it shows i ordered the solar ones and dont know why i received the others and that i would get an email or phone call within 48 hours , i received an email today saying that my order might come in two packages to check the main tracking number for other deliveries but i checked jt and only saw one package with order thing does this mean idk what to do should i contact them again or wait it out see if they come later in the week. Help me understand what happened or what can i do

Sorry to hear about this experience, @Adrianvilla! If the shipping information states there are two packages to expect, the Solar Panel may very well be on its way. While the tracking might show only one box, see if there is active tracking history or even a confirmation email from Ring containing more tracking info.

If not, and you have still not received the Solar Panel, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: