Options other than the blue outdoor siren box

I am very keen to get the Ring Security system with sensors, alarms and we need to have an outdoor alarm box to alert would-be burglars that we have a house alarm installed.
The problem is that my wife doesn’t like the “look” of the blue Ring Siren box. I kind of agree because it doesn’t match our house… so we were wondering if we are the first to make a request for Ring to produce some different options or covers for the alarm box?
It is such a minor thing but is majorly important and is putting us off our purchase and potentially many others. We love Ring products and have the doorbell and cameras.
Our suggestion would be a more subtle white box in a square shape with the Ring logo smaller on it, the current style makes it look a bit like a medical centre or clinic.

Hi @user56007. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!