Opening app

When I first bought my pro 2 years ago, I had a feature that would automatically open the camera on my app when motion was detected. I switched this off after a month but I wanted to set this up again but for when my doorbell is pressed as it often takes so long for the app to respond that I often miss who has rung me.

I cannot find this option anymore NBA’s it been removed? It was definitely there doe motion alerts and I can’t find that either.

Hi @Leannec. This is not currently a feature on the Ring app. To view an event, you have to select the event and it will redirect you to the Live View. If this is something that you would like to see, add it to our Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!