Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
User Solution
Closed
One solution to solid white light on Ring doorbell
battery-video-doorbell
cs-support

Put my door bell on charge. Immediately the Ring door bell had on a solid white light and refused to reset. Even if I held the reset button in for 30 Seconds. Allowed it to charge over night. But still no luck. Press the reset and after about 10 seconds the light would go off, then come back on immediately. The only solution I found was opening the door bell up. Dissconnecting the battery. then holding the reset button for more than 30 seconds. Reconnect the battery and the door bell then entered setup mode. Went through the setup as for a new installation. Now all O.K. Hope this helps.

14-02-2024 07:43:48

Responses (2)

C
User Solution

Hi @user77282. Thank you for sharing what worked for you. If this is a model with a removable battery pack, it’s acceptable to remove the battery for troubleshooting purposes. If your Doorbell does not have a removable battery, we would advise against dismantling the device, as it will void your warranty. If you run into any other issues, please feel free to reach out to our support team for further assistance.

14-02-2024 11:52:55

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

15-03-2024 11:53:23

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User