Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
S
One of my ring can not working
wireless-security-cameras
One of my stick up cam is not responding but my other stick up cam, spotlight cam, and doorbell cam are working well. It send notifications for motion detection but I can’t open it, and live view not working too. Trying to Use Alex for live view and it said not responding. I already reset it but not working. By the way the device is only two months old.

13-08-2021 11:04:48

Responses (2)

R
Seems like we are having the same problem, but mine is my spotlight can and it's only less than a month old. I wonder why we having this problem.

14-08-2021 12:05:02

M
Hi there, neighbors! When you have multiple Ring devices, and only a small number of them are having issues, the best next thing to check is environmental and placement differences. If this Ring device placed further from the router, is separated by multiple interior/ exterior walls, or has large appliances or many appliances between them and the router. Check out our [Community post](https://community.ring.com/t/how-it-works-your-ring-device-rssi-good-vs-poor/229) optimizing wifi signal strength for more tips. Another great step is to power cycle the Camera in question, either by unplugging or removing battery, waiting a moment, and powering back on. I hope this helps! :)

16-08-2021 04:40:05

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User