One of four cameras stopped working and won’t connect to WiFi network

I have a battery powered Ring Spot Light camera that stopped working and won’t connect to the WiFi network. All other Ring devices will still connect including another Spot Light camera. Any ideas? Do the cameras just go bad and stop working after short periods of time?

I’m having the exact same problem. We upgraded our internet to faster speed. Our other two devices are working normal and this one spotlight cam disconnected and won’t reconnect. I get to the connecting to WiFi stage and it asks me which color light is my device showing and no light comes on during that moment.

Hi neighbors! I recommend trying a reset by holding down the setup button for 20 seconds. Please also ensure the battery is fully charged, and the app is up to date. Try removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device as well. Once complete a setup should successfully result in connection to your home network.

If your Spotlight Camera is not going into setup mode, responding to setup steps, or continues to fail despite other devices being connected, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.