Offline, no lights and battery fully charged

The device is showing offline and unresponsive when button pressed. I have fully recharged the battery which had been at 51%. But the device is still offline and does not light up when battery inserted. It appears completely dead. Please advise.

Hi @Shaigh. In a situation like this, I’d recommend performing a reset before attempting to set the Doorbell up in the Ring App again. First, ensure the battery is fully charged by plugging it into the charger and making sure only the green LED is lit. Then with the battery inserted, hold down the setup button for 30 seconds. Once that’s done, try to set the Doorbell up in the Ring App by following the steps under Set Up a Device.

If you still do not see any lights and the Doorbell is not finishing its setup, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to look into this more closely and provide advanced troubleshooting steps. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know if my suggestion worked, or what support recommends as it may help other neighbors with a similar concern! :slight_smile: