Offline door camera

Hi i have been experiencing multiple offline session for my ring camera more recently.
Device has been used for coming 2 years. RSSI is 43. Download speed 238.8mbps.
It reboots and install new updates everytime; goes online and sync with the wife for up to 6 hrs and then disconnects. May i know whats the reason? battery is at 100% as well.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi @user25694. It’s possible the update is not properly installing, so it continues to try and install it. You can try a full reset and new setup of your Doorbell in an effort to have this update successfully installed. First, make sure to download any videos you want to keep from the Doorbell. To reset your Doorbell, hold down the setup button underneath the faceplate for at least 20 seconds. Once this reset is done, follow the steps under Set Up a Device to get your Doorbell reconnected to the wifi and the Ring app.

Now you may see a screen indicating that your Doorbell is updating, which shouldn’t take too long. If you find that your Doorbell still disconnects or it takes a long time trying to complete this update, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. Our support team can take a closer look and offer more advanced troubleshooting assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.