Offline but showing movement

Two of my spot lights that are on the same wiring loop are showing off line but react to movement. Anyone have any ideas?

I have the same problem. Ring Spotlight Cam show offline in the IOS Ring App, even though it is currently online. It responds to motion, sends motion alerts, makes recordings normally, responds to pings, and is sending periodic snapshots which I can view on ring.com, but fails to go to live view. This has happened repeatedly in the past. I’m convinced it’s app-related since I can see updated snapshots and videos in my ring.com dashboard.

Hi neighbors! Thank you for calling this out. We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing difficulties with your Ring devices reporting as offline. I looked into this and rest assured that the appropriate team is investigating and working to resolve this as soon as possible. You can always reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here as well. Thank you for your patience as our team works on this! :slight_smile:

Hi neighbors! Thank you for your patience in this matter. I checked with my team and it looks like this issue with devices falsely reporting as offline has been resolved. To fix this, please reconnect your Ring device to wifi by following the steps in our Help Center Article here. Going through the setup process will have you put your device into setup mode and once it is reconnected, you should no longer have this concern.

If this concern does persist after reconnecting your Ring device to wifi, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: