Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
S
Notifications when Ring doorbell is offline or battery is dead
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
Why can't Ring notify us when a Ring doorbell is offline or the battery is low/dead??!! How do they not have that technology? I have missed far too many deliveries, visitors, etc. because I had no idea that my battery was dead. I just got off the phone with Technical Support. They said they are working on this issue. But I called them over one year ago and got the same answer. They said you have to go to your Ring app and check it "daily or randomly". WHAT THE HECK? Can someone recommend another doorbell or product that had this capability? I think my Ring days may be over. Would appreciate any advice or recommendation.

06-10-2023 03:13:57

Responses (1)

T
Hi @suzieinseattle. You will be notified when the battery is low. You can learn about this [here](https://ae-en.ring.com/pages/faq#:~:text=WILL%20I%20BE%20NOTIFIED%20WHEN,can%20check%20at%20any%20time).

09-10-2023 02:21:59

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User