Notifications when power lost or cut and WiFi lost

Hi
Does anyone know if there is a way to set up notifications that my phone will inform me when power is lost to a device and/or WiFi has been lost.
Intruders/ thief’s have cut cables to our property and tripped the power so no footage was recorded. If the app notified me when power was lost I could have inspected there and then?
Thanks

Although it is not a push notification, the Ring app will let you know if a device is offline when actively viewing it in the Ring app. If you have Ring Alarm, you can setup Alarm Alerts to send notifications for various Alarm related things, such as power and connection, however, this cannot be done with other Ring devices (Cameras/ Video Doorbells). While it is not related to complete power loss, there are low battery notifications for battery-powered Cameras.

As we always appreciate neighbor feedback, Feel free to vote on any related requests on our Feature Request Board. :slight_smile:

Doesn’t the powered spotlight have a battery backup in it?

No, ring is garbage. Logging in to your Ring account requires sometimes double and triple authentication but all your building mgr has to do is turn off your power and they can come in your apt anytime you are away and Ring will never notify you. I’d hate to be a single woman and have a Ring cam. Scary.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.