Notifications for Peephole camera

I no longer get notifications from my Ring Peephole camera. It used to work fine but over the last few weeks notifications have stopped.
I have rebooted the modem the Mesh system and the android mobile, removed and reinstalled the app, I rebooted the doorbell but still nothing, The wifi signal is fine all the rssi is good and in the green. I do receive notifications on the Echo dot for movement. What else can i try apart from a replacement door cam.
All other apps on the phone work perfectly and the signal is good and all notifications are turned ON.

Hi @Aca. This Help Center article here should provide you with some steps to troubleshoot this concern. Let me know if this helps!

Thank you Tom.
I have alewady tried all of those but did not make any difference.

Hi @Aca. Sorry to hear that didn’t help any. I would suggest reaching out to our support team to investigate this further. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.