Notifications Differentiations

How to differentiate between devices when I get notifications. I have two houses with ring doorbells and one device is named Front Door, other is named Lake Front. When I get a notification from either one it says front door. I want the notifications to differentiate between the two

Hey @KimD. If you go into the Ring app > Main Menu > Devices > Doorbell > Device Settings > General Settings > Name, you can change the name from here. Feel free to be more descriptive for that device and location and name it something like Front Door - Location name. Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Thank you. I have done that already. As I stated in my question, I have one named Front Door and one named Lake Front. However, when I get a notification from either one, it says it’s my front door.

@KimD Are these devices both on different locations? It sounds like you have a different location name for each location, but the name of the Doorbell under the General Settings is still Front Door for both of them. You will have to change the name under General Settings for both of the devices to have a specific name to show up as the notification.